Saturday, April 15, 2006

I now remember how nice Albuquerque spring days are. I cant help fill my mind and hopes with expecations for projects, day trips, catch up on old hobbies, and other must does that never get done. My only expectation will be to try. Life outside is new and things are alive and blooming. Tomorrow will be Easter and a start to so many new things.
Elena's first soccer season is coming to an end and it has been amazing to see her spirit on the field. She is a great athlete. Her first year of kindergarten is also almost done. She received excellent marks all year long. We shared a father daughter dance this year and my favorite dance was the chicken dance. I will cherish those days.
Veronica has been enjoying pre-school. She is very daring and self-confident. Her smile is awe inspiring. I enjoy visiting her for lunch and tikling her back during nap time. She enjoys so many of the simple things. She has a little temper and tends to lean towards the stubborn side. She is gaining her independence daily.
With life being new things are now so different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so many gorgeous things to see in NM in the springtime! (See Bryan's site www.nm2italia.com for some ideas!)
Eat some green chile for us...we're in withdrawal.