Friday, June 16, 2006

Got this email from a friend and at first thought wow how corny. Then read through his and thought, hmm didn't realize he was that weird ;) Anyway I was glad to see that something so simple and even a little corny could open the eyes. Here is what the email asked to provide. Of course I did not include my buddy's, but I am showing mine.

Four jobs I've have had in my life
1. Sandwich Delivery Guy (funnest)
2. Computer Support
3. Embroidery Machine Operator
4. Construction Laborer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Braveheart
4. Life is beautiful

Four places I have lived:
1. Santa Fe
2. Albuquerque
3. Aurora, CO
4. Centennial, CO

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Anything on the Discovery Channel
2. PBS (No its really interesting)
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. Oprah ( So what, gotta get the scoop on the ladies)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Cancun (Its where I met my first love)
2. Lake Powell
3. New York City
4. D.C.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. All of Grandma's Cooking
2. Guacamole
3. Pad Tai (chicken)
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Something I would rather be doing right now:
1. Sitting on House boat on Lake Powell
2. Standing on a 14er
3. Watching White Fang with my girls
4. Fishing

Five Friends that have been tagged that I think will respond:
1. Little Jito (Greg)
2. Brantski (Brant)
3. Cris (Cris) Hee Hee!
4. B (Richard)
5. Dirty Valdez (Sim)

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Something to remind me of my girls
2. The Lord
3. Flashlight (you just never know)
4. My wallet (unless I forget it in el segundo)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You didn't expect me to respond? Fine. I won't.

Ron Estrada said...

:) I have been having trouble with your email kicking back.