Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Okay, I got around to creating a photo CD from the pictures throughout the spring. here are the girls for Easter. Elena is on the right and Veronica is on the left. I think I will need to put away the shot gun and look for a cheep AR-15. The summer for them has been a good one. They went to Disneyland with their Mom and had a blast. They went to Conchas lake with grandma and grandpa and had a wonderful time boating. Elena participated in her first sports camp. It was a soccer camp. She honestly didnt like it to much. I think she gets to nervous for things like that. Veronica is growing so fast.
She is really turning into a little girl. Her baby features are slowly disappearing. It is sad to see my little baby grow older. She is very brave and doesnt seem to interested in sports quite yet, but I dont remember when Elena became interested. I think whatever she enjoys she will definitly march to the beat of her own drum.
Here are some photos of the field trip to the zoo. Elena and Veronica were able to hang out together with Elena's 5th grade buddy. We had a good time and I was able to get a day off work.




Well I got dinged for not putting stuff about the girls and getting carried away on my holy roller bit. So please enjoy. I have plenty more photos taken during the year so I will hopefully have an album on dotphoto. Coming Soon! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! They look great!