I thought we lived in a desert? Albuquerque which is known for its dry and mild climate has been soaked with rain. Almost every afternoon we have gotten some rain and wind. Some of the lightning storms have been awesome. The girls have been disappointed because their afternoons are interrupted. On the bright side we needed it. The weeds in my front yard might even fool people into thinking I have a green thumb.
Elena participated in a zoo camp last week. She really enjoyed it. They took the kids to parts of the zoo that are not public. She really liked the vet clinic. She also talked a bunch about a bird show they had for them. Vero was to young and didn't get to go. Soccer will be starting soon and so will school.
I went on my annual golf trip to pagosa springs with a good group of deranged lunatics. All whom have perfect golf swings and impeccable table manners. It was great to see all the wise men; also known as smart asses. The week of golf was a good break from work but the golf game not a pretty site. Although I had my moments. The course was in awesome shape. We averaged close to 2 1/2 rounds of golf a day. We would start around 7:30 and end around 8:00 or 9:00 at night. Then the madness begins back at the house. This year was mellow as the cartilage has begun to calcify on most of these former Spicolis. I was showed my lack of party stamina and could'nt stay up past 11:00. Overall it was a fun week. Alot of laughs and plenty of humiliation followed by total redemption. Thanks for checking in and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment