Sorry for being away! We had technical difficulties that kept us away. I could'nt get the new google account set up to access the editor and wasn't persistent in getting it taken care of. I hope the few of you who checked in on us will be pleasantly surprise to see a new entry. Well we are approaching Christmas. What a wonderful time of year to embrace the really cold weather. The summer was fun. Did some good camping, hiking, visited some friends, learned a little salsa, and took it easy. Work got really interesting both on the personal side and business side. I am getting comfortable with the divorce and the kiddos seem to be adjusting as well. The girls are both now at the same school.
Veronica is doing good. She is my little helper. She loves to watch her movies. She started soccer and is really good. She is playing at level above her age and really goes after it. She is not as coachable as Elena was, but she has a bit more aggression. She just recently turned 5. She has started to read small words and gets real excited about seeing her sister and cousins at school. She is in a lot of ways different from Elena. She not as neat as Elena, but she does do a better job of putting things away. She can spend time on her own doing her own thing which is something I admire about her. She is not much into art but enjoys coloring and likes to write her letters. She is a morning person. She is a picky eater, but still likes and has tried a variety of foods.
Elena is learning so much. She really likes to read. She is now writing short stories with her cousin Stephany and I can't believe how good they are. She is doing great in school. She is having a challenging year in soccer because her team is new to soccer. So she is doing a good job of learning to lead. She is alot like me. She gets in grumpy moods quite often ;) She is gets out of the quickly though. She is an amazing artist and surprises me with her creativity. She is not a morning person and we have our worst moments on school mornings. She gets that from me....I guess. I can see that soon things will change because for one things she almost doesn't fit in my arms anymore. She is starting to get totally independent and insists on making decisions. So she is definitely not my baby anymore.
I have continued to seek a stronger connection spiritually. This I have really enjoyed. I spent the summer in the mountains as much as I could. That really helped to quiet my mind. My brother moved in with me that has been fun. I am looking forward to Christmas and especially the New Year.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment