Wednesday, August 02, 2006
They call Albuquerque the duke city because there is somewhere an Alburquerque Spain and it has a duke. Way back when that duke owned the city until those darn Mexicans took over. Then the Alamo and then .......Anyway that is how we got the Dukes baseball team which was the Dodger's farm team. I grew up watching them. So I named my dog duke. He is a red border collie. He was living with Cat's parents while I prepared the back yard for him. I finally after several months, with major help from my step dad, put up a 6 ft fence in my back yard. So to cut a long story off, he is now living with me. It is nice having him around and it forces me to stay home and save money. I normally eat out when I don't have the girls and since I have to come home to let Duke out I just cook at home. Big whoopie you might say. The girls have yet to see him, but I am sure they will be annoyed at first, but I hope they grow to love him. Anyway I was checking up on site I love to browse because this guy always has cool stuff and came across this hopefully you can access it. The guys site is www.yewknee.com. He is an artsy kinda guy but none the less cool. If I get any "your gay" comment I will mail you a letter bomb with a present from Dukes intestines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment