Thursday, January 24, 2008

Acceptance!

I was forced this week to look over some old photos because Veronica has a poster board she has to do for school that is about her. This poster has to have photos of Veronica and people important to her. So I went digging into the past once again. Seems like I have spent most of the past three years in the past. So I went to dotphoto for the first time in a long time and was somberly caught off gaurd. I had not looked over many of the pictures on this site in over 2 years. There are a tons of family photos of our young family in Denver and such. So as I browsed these photos for several special ones to include in Veronica's poster, I realized I wasnt devistated by the memories, but happy that I could cherish them. I have a good mixture of joy and sadness, that, I think, is a good way of feeling peace. I felt uncomfortable for a couple of days about adding a link to these photos to this blog. Being that Cat and I now have seperate lives, I didnt know if I should open them up to the "world". Well I will let you all be the judge of what you would like to see. So as I continue on my journey, I feel fortunate to be in the space I feel is "Acceptance". The link is under the Links section of this blog called " Dotphoto Family Photos".

No comments: