To love someone fully, and the way God loves us, is:
To give a piece of yourself to the other
To see a piece of yourself in the other,
Thus allowing the other to do the same.
But not demanding or needing it back from them,
Because you know that you are both merely participating
In One Bigger Seeing that satisfies all Inner Aliveness.
If you revert to your small seeing, you will be stopped by all of the
evidence to the contrary and dualistically split.
Small seeing, of itself, cannot see or contain the Big Picture.
-Richard Rhor
To give a piece of yourself to the other
To see a piece of yourself in the other,
Thus allowing the other to do the same.
But not demanding or needing it back from them,
Because you know that you are both merely participating
In One Bigger Seeing that satisfies all Inner Aliveness.
If you revert to your small seeing, you will be stopped by all of the
evidence to the contrary and dualistically split.
Small seeing, of itself, cannot see or contain the Big Picture.
-Richard Rhor
I came across this and I find myself experiencing it. Is this true, unconditional, unending love? I guess I know its real because it hurts for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment